Sunday, September 6, 2009

So I went shopping today

I was looking for several things, but in particular I wanted a rug for my apartment. Something about 5' by 7' or so. I went to three stores looking for one. I found several, including some that probably fit the bill size-wise; however I couldn't get them because they didn't match the color scheme. Normally I wouldn't have thought twice about this. I would have found one that was the right size, and if I had a choice of colors I would have picked one I liked. But the apartment I have is actually decorated and has a color scheme and everything. I ended up not getting a rug. I did get a frying pan and potato chips though.

2 comments:

  1. what is the color scheme that you couldn't match?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. That is funny Richard. Potato chips are awesome though!

    ReplyDelete